Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Haiku for Vocab and the Students' Storybird Books!

Unit 2 Week 4
I spent 10 minutes making the above vocabulary presentation. Even though we've been working on these words all week, the kids enjoyed a different representation of each word. It's also good for them to see meaningful sentences written differently than the ones that come with the curriculum. I'm wondering if I can put this into Nearpod to make it more interactive...


 K.K.'s Story

These stories were written after planning their beginning, middle and end with illustrations. I was impressed that J.K. who has autism and a very hard time with language was taking his time. He was asking for feedback and using it! I think he took pride in making his own book. This took him two weeks to complete. Whereas K.K.'s was done in about 45 minutes. ;)


I'm having so much fun learning how to use these new sites and apps. My fear is that I will not continue to stretch myself once this class is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment